Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SCRAP-A-THON UPDATE





Wow, it's been so long since I've posted anything - my bad.

So much has happened in the last 4 months! Where has all the time gone, like May is just around the corner - scary stuff. I'll start with the Scrap-a-thon. We had a fantastic day, with lots of laughter, coffee and of course scrapbooking. I taught a few informal technique lessons and some beautifully creative ladies jumped in and tried the techniques for themselves.
We will be having our next Scrap-a-thon on Saturday the 30th May - from 9 am til 9pm at the Glenfield Community Centre, Wagga Wagga. If you'd like to join us just email me at email@scrapmore.com.au and I'll pop you onto the list the cost is $20 and I'll be teaching some classes this time, so keep an eye out for some sneek peeks.


No comments: