Monday, September 29, 2008

Jessica Graduates Year 12




Hi everyone, just a quick post letting you know Jessica has graduated year 12 - yay. We went to her graduation ceremony and then out to lunch, it was an emotional day for me, I can clearly remember her first day of Kindergarten, she squealed with delight and took off and I sat and cried. I can't believe 13 years of school is over for her (except for her HSC exams) which are from the middle of October until the 31st.
Last week was so so busy, with pedicures, manicures, waxing, tanning, braces being removed, plates being fitted, Hair, make-up and finally her formal on Friday the 26th September, I'll post about that later. We bought Jess a Pandora bracelet with a Aquarius charm and a graduation cap charm for her graduation present (no - No car) LOL. So I guess we are onto a new chapter in her life, something I'm just not ready for so wish me luck.
Hope you are all well, take care.
hugz
Rachelle

No comments: