Monday, September 29, 2008

Year 12 Formal - Friday 26th Sept

First we have the Hair

Jessica's best friend Tiarne


Jessica and Michael

outside the Crown Plaza, Bella Vista

(no wonder they won Cutest Couple)





Check out the shoes



No braces MUM!!!!!

I really don't know how to describe this day to you all, other than happy, sad and bursting with pride. My beautiful girl was transformed into a beautiful princess. The year 12 formal had finally arrived, we searched and searched for the perfect dress, shoes, handbag, jewellery, and all the other little things that go with events such as this, and when it all came together it was (to me) perfection.

I won't go on and on, BUT I will let you know that Jessica and her partner Michael won the cutest couple (this was awarded on the night) and well what can I say "That's my Baby" LOL. Ok enough of the puffed out chest, hope you see these Rena'e and Karen, don't worry I will send you copies of all the photos all 223 of them - LOL

take care all

hugz

Rachelle

2 comments:

sarah moore said...

Rachelle Jess looks amazing!! All grown up. Her hair is perfect, it rocks. Everything is stunning from the hair to the dress and shoes. You should be proud!!
Sarah

Sherry's Creations said...

So they should get cutest couple because.. well they just WERE!!!! Jess looks gorgeous as she always does!