Friday, September 12, 2008

The start of something new

Well, I have finally worked out how to do the whole blog thing. Hello and welcome to anyone who drops by my blog.
A quick introduction to those who don't know me;
Hi my name is Rachelle and I currently live in Sydney with my husband Cameron and five children Ben, Jessica, Chris, Rebecca and Maddy.
I have an online Scrapbooking Store where I specialize in kits, Off the Page items, classes and scrapping other peoples photographs.
I have been scrapping and teaching for 7 years and have been published in various magazines as well as being a DT member for Scrapboxx.
I love teaching what I call "freestyle" classes. In these classes my class gets to choose the papers and embellishments that MATCH THEIR photos instead of trying to match their photos to the papers on offer.
So check out my website if you are interested the link is below.
Feel free to post any comments I'd love to hear from fellow scrapbookers.

take care


http://scrapmore.com.au/

1 comment: