Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some of my favourites




Hi there, just thought I'd add a few of my favourite layouts I've done recently. Maybe by putting them here I will get motivated to do more.


I have some spare time on my hands finally! what a day. My youngest daughter Maddy played her first baseball game for the season and whacked the ball right past third base, which was just wonderful. She plays for Kellyville Kolts U14'3 and they won 17 - 13 against Carlingford. I am also now their manager (wish me luck) I know how to manager a netball team so really baseball can't be that much of a difference - can it???


I went shopping and picked up Jessica's dress for her year 12 formal (stunning) I'll post a photo soon the formal is on the 26th Sept.


Son number 1 is sick poor babe he's been in bed for two days and eldest daughter is out on a date, son number 2 is at a Airforce cadet camp all weekend, thank god it's not too cold out there tonight. Daughters 2 and 3 are bathed and watching a movie. And Hubbie is away for the weekend as well. So it's whine time a nice glass of chardonnay and working out how to post photos - LOL




thanks for checking out my blog, take care : )




Rachelle

No comments: